My soul

My soul
Freedom, Peace, & LOVE

Monday, February 28, 2011

Its been a while!

I haven't blogged in a very long while..Recently Ive realized maybe it could be a really great outlet for all the feelings that im having, with a lot of difficult times in my life.

Life is not easy. Staying positive is key, ive realized. Having friends is part of that key......
I have stuggled a lot lately with not being able to accept my part in ruining a friendship that I love more than ive ever realized, till now.

Alot of my dreams have come true, finding the love of my life is a huge part of that... But now i have new dreams...
One dream is to learn how to effectivilly deal with stress, anxiety, and to find some kind of inner peace when all around me is at war.
I thought i was stronger, but sadly im not. I feel so fragile and don't want anyone to make me feel worse or even hurt me....
I just want peace and want to become stronger so that i can properly deal with some very difficult problems in my life.......

That's all I want to write for now...........

No comments:

Post a Comment